Abstract, Posters & Presentations
1. Good, L.I.; Long W.B.: Prognostid Significance of Hypertension in Acute Pancreatitis, Gastroenterology; 72 (5); 1977.
2. Good, L.I.; McCone, J.D.; Soloway, R.D. er As: Multicompartment Model of the Bile Salt Pool, Clinical Research, 26 (3), 1978.
3. Good, L.I.; Edell, S.E.; Soloway, R.D.: et al: Ultrasound Apperance of Gallstones; Effect of Stone Size and Composition, Gastroenterology.
4. Good, L.I.; Trotman, B.W.; Soloway, R.D.: Protein Content of Gallstones: Role in Pathogenesis, Gastroenterology, 74 (5), 1978.
5. Good, L.I.; Dolgin, S.M.: Screening Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 78 (10), 1983.
6. Hanaver, S.; Good, L.I. et al: Mesalamine Suppository Efficacy in Ulcerative Proctitis, Gastroenterology, 94 (5), A 42, 1988.
7. Good, L.I., Nester, T., Borgen, L. et al: A Double Blind Comparison of Controlled Release Mesalamine Tablets and Sulfasalazine in the Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis. Gastroenterology, 102 (4), A640, 1992.
8. Kauvar, D., Good, L.I., et al.: Treatment of a Massive Single Hepatic Cyst, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 89 (9), A466, 1994.
9. Good, L.I., Nagel, R.: Resection, Rehabilitation, and Recovery…Against All Odds: The impact of a Home Nutrition Support Team on Fostering Bowel Adaptation in a Patient with Short Bowel Syndrome, February 2010.
10. Good, L., Fecal Incontinence with Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia: Case Report of Response to Serum Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate, American College of Gastroenterology, Oct. 20, 2014.
11. Good, L., Panas, Raymond, Use of Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate (SBI) in Patients With Crohn’s Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Journal, Vol. 20, Number 12, December 2014.
12. Good, L., Panas, Raymond, Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate (SBI) Use in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Journal, Vol. 20, Number 20, December 2014.
13. Good, L., Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin in the Management of Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease, International Conference and Exhibition on Gastrointestinal Therapeutics, August 25-27, 2015 Valencia, Spain.
14. Good, L., Panas, Raymond, Nutritional Management of Celiac Disease Using Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate in a Patient With Poor Gluten-Free Diet Compliance, ACG- Hawaii Convention Center, October 16-21, 2015.
15. Good, L., Panas, Raymond, Management of Severe Watery Stools With Fecal Incontinence in Ileorectal Anastomosis Patient With Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin Therapy, ACG-Hawaii Convention Center, October 16-21, 2015.
16. Good, L., Panas, Raymond, Remission of Pouchitis in Patients Following Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate (SBI) Therapy, Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL., December 10-12, 2015.
17. Good, L., Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disease, 11th Global Gastroenterologists Meeting, Rome, Italy, June 12-13, 2017.
18. Tyson, C., Good, L., et al, Economic and Clinical Impact of Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate (SBI) in the Management of Chronic Diarrhea in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), ISPOR 20th Annual European Congress, Glasgow, Scotland, November 4-8, 2017.